Flood Relief Centers
FEMA will have 10 disaster recovery centers as of Wednesday, Aug. 24. Survivors may register at any open DRC, even out of state. The centers will be open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day until further notice. The centers are at the following locations:
- Amite: Amite City Office Complex, 721 S. First St.
- Baton Rouge: New Hope Baptist Church, 5856 Greenwell Springs Rd.
- Baton Rouge: Second Baptist Church, 914 North Acadian Thruway
- Breaux Bridge: Veterans Home, 800 Veterans Drive
- Gonzales: Lamar Dixon Expo, 9039 South St. Landry Ave.
- Greensburg: St. Helena Environmental Health Unit, 53 N. 2nd St.
- Hammond: Former Parish Tourism Building, 42271 S. Morrison Blvd.
- New Iberia: The Iberia Parish Fire Protection District Training Center, 2417 Darnell Road
- St. Francisville: Independence Community Center, 10494 State Highway 965
- Zachary: Zachary Men's Club, 5746 Rollins Rd.